Tele-Town Hall on COVID-19
Dear Friends –
Please join me on March 16th at 3 PM for a tele-town hall. The purpose of this call is to discuss the steps being taken by Congress, the federal government, and the State of Connecticut, to address the spread of the Coronavirus COVID-19, share information, and listen to your concerns.
If you would like to join the tele-town hall, please call 855-962-0972 at 3 PM on March 16th.
If you have any questions, please call my Hartford Office at 860-278-8888.
As we continue to monitor the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), you can take steps to stay informed and help minimize the impact of this virus by:
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing the tissue in the trash.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Staying home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
For the most up to date information, please visit the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) website here.