American Rescue Plan
How the American Rescue Plan Benefits You: Watch Rep. Larson's forum here.
The American Rescue Plan is a once-in-a-lifetime plan for a once-in-a-lifetime public health crisis. I am proud to have worked with my House and Senate colleagues to bring this legislation to the President’s desk so we could get vaccines in people’s arms, money in people’s pockets, and provide relief for our communities and schools. If you need assistance with any American Rescue Plan benefits, please contact my Hartford office at 860-278-8888.
- For information on how the American Rescue Plan can help you, click here and here.
- See how the ARP can reduce your health care premiums on Access Health CT, click here. For information regarding additional benefits under COBRA if you have lost your job and health insurance for those receiving Unemployment Insurance, click here.
- If you are in need of rental assistance in Connecticut, click here.
- You can apply for Unemployment Insurance here.
- If you are wondering how much your town/city and schools received in funding, click here.